Following on from the theme in Podcast 002, to accept that you are wrong is gracious—and not easy to admit. Whether it be to your friends, your family or your lover, it’s necessary to say I’m sorry sometimes—after all, no one is perfect! Listen and learn with our Learn Mandarin Now Podcasts…
In this Podcast you will learn:
1. How to say I am sorry to a Chinese speaker
2. How to reply That’s fine when people say I’m sorry to you
3. How to say It’s okay casually like a native Chinese speaker
Chinese words and phrases mentioned in this Podcast:
1. 对不起－I am sorry (or excuse me)
2. 没关系－It’s all right (more formal)
3. 没事（儿）- It’s okay (casual way to say It’s okay. Note: in Beijing and many other northern parts of China, it’s common to add “er” to words and phrases).
Mandarin Chinese learning resources we recommend:
Using Italki, a unique system of learning Mandarin Chinese where you interact with real teachers, is widely recognised as an effective way to learn a new language! You’ll make more progress and learn how native Chinese speakers really speak. Plus, Italki is more affordable than offline tutors, offline schools and software, and is convenient to use at your own pace and place!
Keats Chinese School, which was founded in 2004, is one of the top Mandarin Chinese language schools in China, offering both one-on-one immersion Mandarin courses and small group Chinese classes. Located in Kunming, Keats develops personalised exercises and materials for students to meet their learning goals and requirements and can arrange a student visa for its 16 week course.